Herbs for Hair Growth
Natural Herbs for Hair Growth
Hair Loss is a normal part of the aging process, or is it? There is a natural growth, fallout, regrowth cycle that underlies all hair loss. Natural Herbs for Hair Growth can really help stop the excess hair fallout and receding hair lines. Sometimes our hair follicles become clogged up by excess hormones like DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in men and vitamin loss in women.
There are also chemicals in the foods we eat and beverages we drink, as well as the things we put in our hair that cause excess hair loss. These chemicals cause an extended fallout cycle that you need to avoid to regrow your natural hair. Begin by using natural herbs for hair growth that strengthen the hair follicle and stop these hair destroying chemicals from making you permanently bald.
Why Am I Losing My Hair?
Why Am I Losing My Hair? I’ve asked myself that same question as I kept seeing more hair in my brush and sink after a simple combing in the morning. I even had nightmares about it falling all out. Anxiety was causing more damage than good so I had to find a natural way to keep my own hair and stop the fallout quickly.
Hair loss will occur to everyone to some extent during their lifetimes. There is a natural cycle to hair growth and hair loss. It’s only when this natural ratio becomes unbalanced, that the hair growth cycle is shortened and the hair shedding phase becomes predominant. This means that you will lose more hair than you grow back. There is plenty you can do to stop your precious hair from falling out, either down the drain or botched up en masse in your comb or brush.
Main Causes of Hair Loss
While genetics certainly play a role in male pattern baldness or even baldness in women there are some things outside of genetics that can cause you to lose your hair prematurely. Here are the main causes of hair loss:
- Age is the most common factor in hair loss. It will get thinner and be more brittle as the years pass.
- Genetics, you typically inherit your hair growth and loss pattern from your parents. It is thought that it is mostly from your maternal grandfather’s side, but this is still debatable. This is what is referred to as typical male-pattern or female-pattern hair loss.
- Thyroid Conditions like Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism
- Excess stress or anxiety make your hair loss happen faster.
- Prescription Medications, particularly Chemotherapy (a cancer causing treatment) will make you bald quickly.
- Tightly bound hair, or use of chemical based shampoo, conditioner and hair products
- Blow Drying Your Hair
- Low quality diet, lacking in minerals
- Ringworm in the scalp, which is most common in children.
Fortunately, there is a whole lot that can be done to restore your own natural luxurious hair without a lot of hassle or fuss.
Hair Regrowth Treatment
You can stop the excess hair fallout cycle, and regrow your natural hair by giving your scalp the nutrients it needs. A natural hair regrowth treatment includes using the right vitamins for hair growth (hair regrowth pills) as well as strengthening shampoo and laser hair regrowth products. Men and women have slightly different things that cause hair loss, so you should take a formula that addresses your individual hair loss needs.
Using the specific nutrients you need, you can regrow your own natural hair and stop it from falling out again. There are also advanced ways to stimulate your hair to grow naturally, like using a laser hair comb or hat that uses low level laser technology to stimulate clogged hair follicles so they can grow your natural hair once agian.
Hair Regrowth Pills:
Use the following hair regrowth pills, vitamins and nutrients to strengthen your scalp, hair follicles and hair growth hormonal cycle:
- Saw Palmetto Extract. Saw Palmetto possesses 5-Alpha-reductase inhibitory activity (same as finasteride or rogaine, without the harmful side effects). It preventw the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, preventing BPH or prostate enlargement and premature cancers). It helps stop male pattern baldness and also hair loss due to excess DHT in women as well.
- Astaxanthin Supplement – Works extremely well with Saw Palmetto extract to prevent DHT from causing hair loss and fallout. The most potent antioxidant, and anti-aging natural supplement by a wide margin.
- Nano-Colloidal Nascent Iodine (Protects and energizes your thyroid gland so it won’t cause hair fallout)
- Ginseng Root is also known as Siberian Ginseng. It has been traditionally used as a tonic, to increase energy, and for general well being.
- Coenzyme Q10. CoQ10 is a brain enhancing nutrient that enhances circulation to your brain, scalp and heart tissues. It is a natural anti-aging and longevity nutrient that is one of the most important substances for human health and quality (and quantity) of life.
- Vitamin B12 is vital to energy production at the cellular level. It is typically a deficiency in those that follow a strict vegan diet. It can be safely added to your diet, in a vegan safe formula that will strengthen your hair follicles and make for shiny beautiful hair.
- Biotin is another B vitamin. It’s involved with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It plays an important role in supporting healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Nettle root has been used for centuries for shampoo and hair tonics. People also used it as a spring tonic, after a dark winter with no greens. After careful harvesting, it was often steamed for a green vegetable like spinach, or combined into soup. Use an extract to strengthen and grow new hair.
- Pumpkin Seed was used by the Incas, Native Americans and Mayans to promote healthy, lustrous hair. Take an extract as capsules or you can also eat raw or roasted pumpkin seeds by the handful’s.
- DHT Blocking Shampoo helps stops the main cause of hair loss in men and women. Hormone balancing herbs and hair nourishing and strengthening nutrients unclog closed hair follicles and allow new natural hair regrowth cycles.
The above natural herbs for hair loss can really help you stop your hair loss and regrow your natural hair. For specific hair growth vitamins, there are specific Hair Regrowth for Men, and Hair Regrowth for Women formulas that use the specific ingredients that cause male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness. They are some of the nutrients that work better for men, and others for women. You strengthen your hair from inside, and nourish it from the outside.
Hair Regrowth for Men
The best hair regrowth for men uses the above natural hair growth vitamins and nutrients, and adds specific hormone blockers that stop the by products of testosterone production in men (DHT) from sabotaging your natural hair growth. Use natural and chemical free shampoos and conditioners as well as hair products too. If they have too many names you can’t pronounce then they’re probably not good for your hair.
There is a great natural hair regrowth product for men that has everything you need to regrow your own hair and stop the excess fallout. It’s called Provillus Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men and it can help keep your hair on your head from falling out, and even regrew new hair follicles and restore your natural hair line.
Hair Regrowth for Women
The best hair regrowth for women uses the natural herbs and vitamins that are needed for optimum hair growth in women. Women have different hormones and vitamin loss that can lead to female pattern baldness. It can be stopped by taking specific hair nutrients for women that stop the causes of female hair loss.
There is also great natural hair regrowth product for women that has everything you need to regrow your own hair and stop the excess fallout associated with female hair loss. It’s called Provillus Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women and it can help keep your hair on your head from falling out, and even regrew new hair follicles and restore your natural hair line.
Laser Hair Regrowth
There is a brand new technology that is showing promise for severe hair loss, and it’s called Laser Hair Regrowth. The faster you recognize that you’re losing your hair, the faster you’ll get results with laser hair regrowth. It can even be used with the special vitamins and herbs for hair growth. This is the easiest way to use low level lasers to unclog your hair follicles and stimulate new growth.
It is working wonders for many people who had serious baldness patterns developing, and now have their own natural hairline and thickness restored. It works great by itself, but I do recommend you feed your scalp with the nutrients so it will stay there for good. Discover how fast and easy it is to be running your fingers through your own full head of hair (with less gray too)!