Natural Treatment for Thyroid
If you have been diagnosed with a sluggish thyroid gland (Hypothyroidism), you will almost always feel lethargic with a lack of energy needed to do what you need to do in life. It can also cause weight gain, that you just can’t get rid of, now matter how hard you exercise or diet. It can also affect your immune system and cause hair loss. Choosing a holistic and Natural Treatment for Thyroid can help you balance your thyroid gland and immune system so you reverse all of those negative effects of having thyroid issues.
You can also have an overactive thyroid gland (Hyperthyroidism) that causes you to feel jittery and can’t keep proper muscle density, so it can be a problem you want to resolve quickly as well. Both are thyroid gland imbalances caused by either having chronic infections, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, excess radiation exposure, immune system issues and having too toxic a body. These can be taken care of by using Natural Remedies for Thyroid like the 2 highly important natural minerals needed for optimum thyroid function, organic vitamins and thyroid foods to avoid and to eat.
Your thyroid is one of your most important protective glands. It stops the uptake of heavy metals, radiation and infections from spreading in your body. It also controls your metabolism and how much fat you burn at rest. Here are the most common Thyroid Conditions that can happen when your thyroid hormones become unbalanced:
- Goiter: Is the swelling and inflammation of your thyroid gland. You can easily feel and see it in the mirror. Goiters can either be harmless, or can show that you need to supplement with nascent iodine because of an iodine deficiency. It can also be from a related condition called Hashimotos thyroiditis.
- Thyroiditis: Is simply an inflamed and irritated thyroid gland, most commonly from a viral infection or autoimmune type condition. Thyroiditis can be without pain or can be very painful and swollen.
- Graves Disease: Is an autoimmune disease where the thyroid is overstimulated, causing a sever overactive thyroid gland or hyperthyroidism.
- Thyroid Cancer: Is one of the least common forms of cancer and is rarely fatal if you treat it quickly.
- Hyperthyroidism: Is usually seen in very thin people and people who can’t seem to gain
weight when it would benefit them to do so. Your body begins producing too much thyroid hormone and you feel warmer than normal and are very figity or show signs of OCD.
- Hypothyroidism: Is the most common form of thyroid disease. Your body begins producing too little thyroid hormone; slowing down your body functions and making you gain weight that you can’t seem to keep off.
Most people immediately notice rapid weight loss if they have an underactive thyroid, which is about half the population now. I eat mostly organic foods and exercise regularly and still got a very noticeable weight loss boost after taking natural thyroid boosting supplements.
The Thyroid Gland the large gland in your neck that protects you from absorbing and spreading heavy metals, radiation and infection in your body. It also controls your normal body weight set point and whether you burn fat or store body fat. When it is not working you will look and feel sluggish and are at risk for developing Thyroid Disease. It is one of your glands of first entry, meaning it can stop toxins like bacteria and radiation or heavy metals from poisoning your whole body.
It is very important that you help keep it working to protect you and keep you at your ideal weight for both appearance as well as health. It regulates body temperature, growth and your metabolism by secreting hormones, mainly thyroxine or T4. When it is functioning normally you don’t even notice it. Thyroid Diseases can either show up as a fast thyroid or overactive thyroid gland (Hyperthyroidism) or a slow thyroid, or underactive thyroid gland (Hypothyroidism).
Hashimoto Thyroiditis (HT) or Hashimoto’s Disease is a very common cause of an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism) in the US and Canada. It is called Hashimoto’s after Dr. Hakaru Hashimoto who first discovered it in 1912. It is an autoimmune disease that causes your body’s immune system to attack your healthy cells and thyroid gland.
It can lead to other conditions like GI Disorders (gastro-intestinal) disorders like Celiac’s and even Diabetes. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis also causes chronic inflammation in your whole body that if left unchecked can cause problems in your body like, heart problems and RA or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Watch the above video by Dr. Tent (a Naturopathic Physician) that shows that the cause of autoimmune diseases is from viruses.
Symptoms of Overactive Thyroid
What are the Symptoms of Overactive Thyroid? The following are the most common signs of hyperthyroidism:
- Increased Appetite
- Always Hungry
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Frequent Urination and Bowel Movements
- Enlarged Thyroid Gland
- Hand Tremors
- Always Hot or Inability to Handle Heat like Normal
If you have any of these signs of hyperthyroidism, you will want to get it checked out by your holistic health professional. You will want to cleanse your thyroid by taking nano colloidal nascent iodine (shown at the end of this article) as soon as you can. All it takes is a few drops per day and you get a balanced thyroid, with rapid weight loss naturally and you can even grow back thinning hair.
Symptoms of Underactive Thyroid
What are the main Symptoms of Underactive Thyroid? Hypothyroidism or an Underactive Thyroid gland is a condition where your thyroid gland is working more slowly than it should. It is the exact opposite of hyperthyroidism is where the thyroid is functioning too quickly and is overactive. Hypothyroidism can cause severe weight gain with the inability to keep the excess weight off.
The following list shows the most common symptoms of a sluggish thyroid gland or hypothyroidism:
- Feeling Lethargic and Extremely Tired
- General Weakness
- Feeling Depressed
- Dry or Cracked Skin
- Excess Vaginal Dryness in Women
- Joint Pain
- Memory Loss
If you have any of these signs of hypothyroidism, you will want to get it checked out by your holistic health professional. You can also take a safe and effective natural thyroid supplement like Nano-Colloidal Nascent Iodine (thyroid detox and protector) to detox and recharge your thyroid gland so it is working for you the way it should.
It can make you feel lethargic, sluggish and even depressed. Your thyroid gland directly affects your metabolism, and how fast or slow you burn off the calories from the food you eat. It can affect how effective your exercise routines are working as well. Many people are real workout warriors and yet still can’t seem to lose an ounce of body weight.
How to Treat Hypothyroidism
How to Treat Hypothyroidism Naturally? You can boost your natural thyroid function safely and effectively by doing specific exercises and taking a natural thyroid boosting and balancing supplement like Lean Optimizer. Lean Optimizer is a potent herbal and mineral supplement that helps restore proper thyroid function so you have natural energy and get to your ideal set weight naturally (results on hormone levels shown in the above graph.) It not only boost your natural thyroid hormones but also does to all your other hormone levels as they all work together in balance.
Nascent Iodine and Ashwagandha (an ayurvedic herbal remedy) are also recommended as they work together to get your thyroid glands to produce an optimal level of your thyroid stimulating hormones naturally. When you thyroid is naturally stimulated and balanced you just feel more energetic and alive. You also lose weight without even trying.
Thyroid Stimulating Exercise
Thyroid Stimulating Exercise. Learning Yoga, Tai Chi or even moving your neck from side to side, front to back slowly can help increase circulation while you are using the natural thyroid supplements. It can expedite healing and get you back to a healthier you than you’ve experienced in a long time. You can also try to release the blockages associated with Hypothyroidism using a pressure point therapy “EFT Tapping” or Emotional Freedom Technique.
EFT is based upon acupuncture meridians and natural energy flow in the body. It is a painless form of acupressure and involves tapping on nerve points to release over and underactive energetic pathways in the body. It can quickly balance your thyroid gland and get your metabolism a natural boost. It can alleviate the cause of your Hypothyroidism symptoms. You can also self-massage your neck, in a downward or circular motion to increase circulation to your thyroid glands.
By far the best thing you can do is use nascent iodine and selenium as they are the most deficient if you are suffering with a thyroid disorder. And the use of the natural minerals give you very quick improvement you can see and feel! Always choose organically sources, as you’re trying to detox and cleanse your thyroid gland, not add more toxins for it to have to cleanse.
Thyroid Cancer Treatment
You have a great chance to prevent cancer in your thyroid by using a holistic and natural preventative Thyroid Cancer treatment. There are some things you can do to help your body return to health from thyroid cancer. The traditional treatments like radiation, chemotherapy and surgery can be necessary if it becomes life threatening, but they actually cause more cancer, not heal it! Use the nascent iodine and zeolite supplements to stop feeding the cancer and try using some of the diet ideas below.
What to avoid:
- Genetically Engineered Foods (GMO) (particularly soy)
- Aspartame (artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet, and other harmful food additives)
- Fluoride (Use and enameling organic Fluoride-free toothpaste and don’t drink tap or bottled water unless it’s fluoride free)
- Iodized Table Salt (use natural unprocessed sea salt, Himalayan or Celtic salt)
- Unsaturated fats (use organic coconut oil, organic butter, ghee or other natural saturated fats)
- Raw Cruciferious vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower or turnips (Brassica family)
What to Eat:
- High Quality Proteins (Organic Hemp Protein, Chia or Flax seed, Organic Whey Protein, Eggs)
- Superfoods (Green Vegetables, spirulina, chlorella, almonds, walnuts)
- Healthy Oils (Coconut Oil, Organic Butter or Ghee, Grapeseed or Flax Seed Oil)
If you haven’t already begun to alkalize your body, begin to drink 8.5 to 9.5 pH alkaline water. Ionized Alkaline Water is best because it is not only alkaline but it has very high antioxidant levels (ORAC) that get rid of the free radicals that can cause tumors to form in your thyroid. Use a sauna if you have access to one to help you detox and sweat out impurities in your body.
Holistic Treatment of Thyroid
You can use any of the following natural herbs, vitamins, minerals individually or together to cleanse, boost and balance your thyroid gland naturally. It is a natural Holistic Treatment of Thyroid that can help lower excessive thyroid function (hyperthyroidism) and boost low thyroid function (hypothyroidism) safely and naturally.
Here are the best supplements for thyroid healing, balancing and boosting:
- Ashwagandha – An Adaptogenic Herb that helps strengthen the Thyroid Gland
- Nascent Iodine – Nano-Colloidal Organic Nascent Iodine Protects and energizes your thyroid gland naturally
- Selenium – A natural Mineral that is Important for Healthy Thyroid Function and to prevent Musular Dystrophy (MD)
- Vitamin B12 – Vegan Safe Organic Vitamin B12 Complex that Strengthens Your Thyroid Gland (Boosts low thyroid functioning)
- Zeotrex – Natural Zeolite is the #1 Heavy Metal and Radiation Detoxifier- Unclogs Thyroid
They work best together as they are more healing and complement each other better than separately. But you can for sure start with a zeolite based thyroid detox like zeotrex and then feed it with nascent iodine. The ashwagandha, Vitamin B-12 and Selenium are best for boosting low thyroid function or hypothyroidism. You can use the formulas at the bottom of the page if you want a complete thyroid balancing system that is easiest to use and in the exact dosage for optimum thyroid health.
Natural Remedies for Thyroid
Here are the best Natural Remedies for Thyroid that safely cleanses your thyroid gland, boosts its natural function and brings it back to its natural balance quickly! With Hashimotos thyroiditis you need to take care of the autoimmune condition first (which is typically a viral infection) that is causing your body’s immune system to attack itself, and that’s why the Zeotrex (a natural Zeolite formula) is highly recommended and listed below. Begin by balancing and boosting your immune system. I highly recommend the complete thyroid treatment kit (pictured above) as they work synergistically (even better when combined.)
Here are the best supplements for thyroid healing, balancing and boosting:
- Natural Thyroid Formula (pictured above) has the best natural ingredients for thyroid boosting and balancing in one supplement (Kelp for Iodine, Ashwagandha, Vitamin B-12, Selenium, Tyrosine and Zinc)
- Complete Thyroid Balancing Kit (pictured below) has Natural Herbs Minerals and Vitamins for optimum Thyroid Boosting and Balancing. Includes full sized bottles of Selenium, Nascent Iodine and Vegan Vitamin B12)
These natural immune system boosters will boost what needs to be boosted and bring it back to it’s proper healthy balance. It will get rid of what is causing an autoimmune response, not just cover it up.