Herbal Remedies for Anxiety
Causes of Anxiety Attacks
What are the Causes of Anxiety Attacks? Feelings the symptoms of anxiety can be triggered by many things in life. Including, illness, cancer diagnosis, job loss, severe health crisis and even broken relationships. Modern psychology has yet to provide an answer that works for most of the people, most of the time. By first recognizing the symptoms of anxiety you can discover what is triggering your anxiety and take a few natural steps before it causes that paralyzed feeling again.
There is a Cycle of Anxiety that keeps you stuck until you recognize what is triggering your anxiety and use an approach to treating your anxiety symptoms that works for you. Using natural therapies like Herbal Remedies for Anxiety stops the causes of anxiety attacks and gives you the calm you need, so you can live your life fully without feeling out of control with uncontrolled nervous energy.
How to Stop an Anxiety Attack
How to Stop an Anxiety Attack before it stops you. Anxiety and Stress affect millions of people all around the world. It can lead to severe feelings of anxiety or even panic attack. Modern medicine uses prescription medications that frequently do more harm than good because of very dangerous side effects. They even cause the things they are supposed to prevent (may cause suicidal thoughts or tendencies, yeah really).
Fortunately there is a much better solution that shows you How to Stop Anxiety Attacks before they ruin your day or worse. Using natural therapies like exposure to nature, natural sunlight, earthing or grounding, tapping therapy and natural Herbal Remedies for Anxiety can be your ticket to calm in the eye of any storm. See if you are experiencing any of the Anxiety Symptoms below and use the Natural Remedies for Anxiety to prevent and treat any existing anxiety causes safely and naturally.
Symptoms of Anxiety
Untreated Anxiety can leave you mentally, emotionally and physically depleted. You may not want to leave your home or do anything with anyone anytime soon. Anxiety affects you on a mental, emotional as well as a physical state that can cause you to feel paralyzed and unable or unwilling to even ask for help when it occurs. Here are the most common signs and symptoms of anxiety or panic attacks are about to occur:
- Irrational Fear
- Mood Swings
- Body Tension
If you are feeling any of the above symptoms or a combination of them, you may be experiencing anxiety that could lead to a full blown panic attack. You can be prepared and avoid feeling like this by taking a few natural herbal remedies for anxiety that really work and combining them with natural homeopathic remedies that work well on the emotional and nervous system.
Natural Remedies for Anxiety
There are Natural Remedies for Anxiety that are both safe and effective. They can help you prevent an anxiety or panic attack before your next one occurs. Natural Anxiety Remedies are far safer and even more effective than standard prescription medicines that just leave you hooked and incapacitated without them. It is always better to treat the cause and stop your anxiety feelings before they start so you can get real and lasting anxiety relief. Here are the best natural cures for anxiety:
- Herbal Remedies for Anxiety (These natural remedies provide you an instant calm so you are not feeling unable to cope or even breathe freely. They give you a calm yet alert state of being)
- Homeopathic Remedies for Anxiety (These work on the mental and emotional state, where anxiety and depression feelings affect you the most.)
- EFT Tapping Therapy (Emotional Freedom Technique or EFT Therapy is a technique similar to acupuncture or acupressure where you tap on trigger nerve points to reprogram anxiety or panic feelings before or during an attack.)
- Earthing (Earthing or Grounding is nature’s way to ground yourself naturally and feel connected. Feeling disconnected from our earth’s magnetic field can cause depression, anxiety and health issues, astronauts and people that live or work in high rise apartment building feel this and are even prone to osteoporosis because of it.)
Use the any of the above natural therapies for anxiety or a combination of them for complete anxiety relief. They all work together harmoniously as they use different pathways in the body and mind to stop and desensitize your body from having panic or anxiety symptoms. They help you feel calm and relaxed yet focused and in control, even when things seem to “hit the fan.”
Herbal Remedies for Anxiety
Mother nature has an answer for every physical ailment that we face on this earth. Anxiety and stress are no exception to this rule. There are quite a few natural herbs that can have a very calming effect and rewire our brain chemistry to program us for tranquility instead of panic. Best of all these all natural herbs are not habit forming and are relatively inexpensive too. Here are the best natural herbs for anxiety to use separately or in combination:
- Chamomile (Great Natural Remedy for GAD, General Anxiety Disorder)
- Griffonia Seed Extract (Natural Source of 5-HTP)
- Gaba (Allows Your Brain and Nervous System to Relax Naturally)
- Hops (Using an Extract of Hops promotes a calm, relaxed feeling)
- Lemon Balm (Produces a Calm yet Alert state of being)
- L-Theanine (Relaxing Nutrient in Green Tea, natural Anxiety Reliever, good for pre Exam stress)
- Passionflower (Relieves excess Nervousness and Restlessness)
- Valerian Root (Promotes natural feelings of relaxation, also good for insomnia)
- Anti-Anxiety Plus (Herbal Remedy for Anxiety that includes all of best top Anti-Anxiety Herbs)
Take the anxiety herbs of your choice or use the anti anxiety plus herbal remedy before you feel anxiety coming on, or even during an attack. It will really help you get past the stages of anxiety-stress-panic-freeze and into peaceful calm, knowing that everything is really OK when all is said and done. Any worry or stressful thoughts were not necessary, but being calm in the eye of the storm is priceless. You can find any of the individual herbs in capsules or as bulk herbs here: Herbs Remedies.