How to Treat Osteoporosis
How to Treat Osteoporosis naturally! The best cure for Osteoporosis is not a Treatment for Osteoporosis, it is preventing osteoporosis before it happens. If you're younger than 60 years old, there is plenty you can do. Weight bearing exercise, diet with plenty of organic green vegetables or juices, natural calcium sources like orotates (not chemical pill form of cheap calcium carbonate, which does more harm than good), magnesium and alkaline water.
One of the best ways to prevent Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis is to be out in natural sunlight for at least 20-30 minutes per day. It doesn't have to be when the sun is most intense, or on high UV sunlight days. I like to do power walking (moderate walking speed without stopping.) Not mall walking, as you stop too often, and don't get the benefit of sunlight.
Prevention of Osteoporosis
What are the best tips on Prevention of Osteoporosis? And the fluorescent lights weaken your bones, heart and immune system as well. Earlier in the morning or late afternoon walks are the best, where you can get some natural sunlight directly on your skin. Don't be afraid of skin cancer or use sunscreen, as it causes skin cancer not prevents it. Natural Sunlight reacts with your skin and creates natural vitamin D3, which creates bone density, increases melatonin output (healthier sleep cycle) and improves your mood.
If you live in an area where there is little direct sunlight or you just can't get outside, then you can get natural full spectrum lighting in your home or room and still get the benefits of natural sunlight. Just make sure it is not fluorescent bulbs, but standard or LED lights. You can find some good ones here: Full Spectrum LED Lights.
Osteoporosis Signs and Symptoms
There are some common Osteoporosis Signs and Symptoms that can alert you to begin preventing osteoporosis if you are experiencing any of them, or a combination of them.
- Bone Pain or Tenderness to the touch
- Stooped Posture
- Getting a Fracture with little or no trauma
- Neck or Back Pain due to fractures
- Loss of height over time
As a former medic I have discovered that you actually can get a fracture, before you fall down! It was thought before that you fall then fracture your hip, leg, etc. But it has now been discovered that you actually sustain a fracture first, sometimes without a trauma because of the brittle condition of your bones. You will be able to “feel it in your bones” when they are weakening. If you start your osteoporosis prevention and treatment regimen quickly you need not suffer with it very long!
Osteoporosis Risk Factors
There are some common Osteoporosis Risk Factors that you should be aware of so you can prevent osteoporosis from developing in your body. I'm sure everyone knows that smoking is not good for your health. If you don't want weak brittle bones and fractures as you mature, then you will want to look for alternatives to smoking. Excess alcoholic beverages also increase your risk of osteoporosis.
Any use of steroids or corticosteroids can weaken your bones. Being active can help reduce osteoporosis risks considerably, even walking 20 minutes a day can help. Nutrients like Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D3. Low estrogen if you're a woman, particularly during those menopausal years.
Treating Osteoporosis With Diet
Following a good bone building meal plan is the best way of Treating Osteoporosis with Diet. A healthy eating plan like the osteoporosis diet can help you build strong bone density. Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables, organic highly recommended! Nuts and flax seeds can be very helpful too. Organic milk or calcium orotate and magnesium should be added to your diet now as it is the building block of your bone matrix and is the most absorbable type of calcium.
It really has more to do with the balance and type of calcium than anything else. The wrong type of calcium can actually take it out of your bones. It needs to be in balance. You can get vitamin D3 (the most readily available form for your body to absorb) as a supplement or even from being outside with natural sunlight on your skin. You can safely do this before 10:00 am and after 4:00 pm on most days. If you are fair skinned start with 10 minutes per day and work your way up to 20.
Osteoporosis and Menopause
Osteoporosis and Menopause. Osteoporosis is increasingly common in menopausal women because of the hormonal changes in their bodies. Taking a couple hormone balancing herbs like Dong Quai and Black Cohosh if you're menopausal can be a big help. It will help replace what is being flushed from your body while your hormones are changing to a new level. Also be sure to eat lots of green leafy vegetables, celery, organic free range eggs and organic butter, and use only natural sea salt (or pink Himalayan salt) as your salt because of the higher magnesium content.
Exercise in Osteoporosis
Exercise in Osteoporosis is very important if you want to prevent or reverse it naturally. It will help you prevent and reverse osteoporosis. Any weight bearing exercise is highly recommended. Walking, particularly in natural sunlight is great. Some resistance training machines. Join a local gym and have them show you plenty of joint friendly cable machines that help build strong bones without a lot of hassle.
It's actually easy and quite fun, and you meet a lot of nice health conscious people there. They are normally friendly and in good moods because of the positive effects of exercise on the mind and body. Be one of them and it will benefit you immensely!
Natural Treatment for Osteoporosis
Follow this bone density increasing Natural Treatment for Osteoporosis guideline and you'll not only relieve the pain and immobility but you'll actually treat the cause of your Osteoporosis and build a great foundation for your future:
- Weight Bearing Exercise (Walking, Treadmill, Rebounding)
- Get Grounded (Earthing builds bone density)
- Nutrition (Dark Leafy Greens, Pineapple, Papaya)
- Supplementation (Particularly Calcium Orotate, Magnesium and Vitamin D3)
Follow the Natural Remedies for Osteoporosis guidelines below for bone to bone healing and to strengthen your whole structural system.
Vitamin D and Osteoporosis
Vitamin D and Osteoporosis. Vitamin D, and particularly vitamin D3 are critically important for healthy and strong bones and teeth. It is also very important for keeping your immune system strong, and being able to keep a healthy and positive mental state. It's called the “sunshine vitamin” for a reason! It has so many benefits for your health. It works very well with it's partner Calcium! But not just any calcium, as junk types of calcium that can't be absorbed do more harm than good. Calcium Carbonate can lead to deposits in your joints causing arthritis.
Do Calcium Supplements Help Osteoporosis?
Do Calcium Supplements Help Osteoporosis? I'm sure you know the right type of calcium can help you increase your bone density and prevent fractures. You need to be certain that it is the best type of calcium and combined with magnesium so it will be fully absorbed and not end up in your joints causing arthritis or in your blood vessels causing atherosclerosis. Stay away from junk calcium it is not healthy! You are probably deficient in magnesium so I would avoid calcium supplements and get it from leafy green vegetables. Use a full spectrum magnesium instead as it will make your bones less brittle!
Best Calcium Supplement for Osteoporosis
The Best Calcium Supplement for Osteoporosis is a natural one. You don't want too much as everything you buy is calcium fortified and actually too much calcium is a problem. It can give you brittle bones. Magnesium is more important since that is the mineral you are normally deficient in with osteoporosis. You can also combine that with earthing or grounding and it will speed up the bone to bone union a lot quicker. Earth has a healing magnetic field that has a specific vibration called the Schumann Frequency that acts as an antioxidant and strengthens your body. For more information on how helpful it is see: What is Earthing?
Everything is frequency or vibration in our world; humans, animals, and plants vibrate as certain rates. When they match rates in your body it can have a healing effect if it is the right frequency for your specific health need. You can even have a pet, particularly a cat sit on your lap on your femur. It is a proven fact that their purr vibrates at 25 hertz or cps (cycles per second) and it causes your bone to heal faster! Amazing but true. I know this will really help you get greater bone density and enjoy a better quality of life too!
Natural Remedies for Osteoporosis
Here is the best Natural Remedies for Osteoporosis. The following natural supplements will help you build natural bone density and prevent fractures and how to treat osteoporosis naturally:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides are collagen molecules that are broken down into a small enough size to be absorbed by your body. They benefit your skin, hair, bones, joints, nails and even the lining in your stomach.
- Full Spectrum Magnesium is very important because it gives your bones the flexibility, whereas calcium gives them the hardness. Brittle bones is cause by too much calcium and not enough natural magnesium.
- Carbon 60 or C60 is one of the most potent natural anti aging supplements ever discovered. It is the Most Potent Antioxidant, Antiaging and Radiation Neutralizer C60 infused with olive oil increases your lifespan and is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and protects the nucleus of your cells DNA from free radical damage and radiation damage including nuclear, EMF or EMR radiation from cellular and Wi-Fi devices. It also protects and can help prevent metabolic syndrome, diabetes, weight gain, inflammation, osteoarthritis and nerve damage that can cause ADD, ADHD, Autism, Alzheimer's, Dementia, Epilepsy, Huntington's, Parkinson's, Seizures and other neurological conditions. It prevents and can reverse UV damage (a major cause of aging and skin cancers.) It is also a natural immune system protector and booster.
- Vitamin D3 – The sunshine vitamin is the top natural supplement that can help you not only prevent but even reverse osteoporosis. It affects bone density as well as natural immunity.
- Herbs for Menopause helps a common cause for osteoporosis. They help build healthy bones, joints, skin, nails by balancing fluctuating hormone levels naturally.
- Best Black Seed Oil increases bone density, balances hormones and is a natural anti inflammatory that helps prevent joint pain.
- Natural sunlight exposure or Full Spectrum Lighting if you must stay indoors!
- Drink alkaline water or get an alkaline Water Ionizer and make it at home. Ionic water is antioxidant water that is highly alkaline and mineral rich. It has natural electrolytes that give you energy and fully hydrate your body and skin. Don't drink tap water as the acidity in tap water, reverse osmosis water and distilled water cause disease and inflammation – alkaline is important!
You can not only prevent it but discover how to treat osteoporosis. You can even reverse it if you give your body what it needs to be at full strength and health!