Immune System Boosting Herbs
Immune System Boosting Herbs can keep your immune system boosted and properly balanced (balance is the key) so they can stop the microbes that are bad for your health, while boosting the helpful ones. There is a natural remedy or herb for every illness or issue we face in life. It's up to us to discover what has been used successfully for thousands of years as well as what modern holistic medicine shows us as together they are the answer to keeping ourselves healthy and happy for our lifetime.
Herbs for Immune System strength and balance. When it comes to your health, nothing is more important than keeping your first line of defense (your immune system) working at a high level so it can protect you from the thousands of germs, viruses and bacterial contaminants you come in contact with day in and day out. There are great herbs for immune system balance as well as immune boosting foods that can help keep you healthy and happy on your journey through this thing we call life.
What Does The Immune System Protect The Body Against?
What Does The Immune System Protect The Body Against? A properly balanced and boosted immune system protects you against cancers, viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeast, mold, parasites, toxins and the effects of pollution. Without an immune system you would have to live in a glass bubble that keeps you protected against anything anyone else is breathing out on you (how many people remember that movie “The Boy in the Bubble” with John Travolta?
Without a healthy immune system you will be chronically ill, catch every bug that goes around, have constant colds and flu's, slow healing from infections and even develop cancer. Keeping your natural immunity boosted and balanced is one of the best things you can do to improve your health and make sure you're not the one sick (or be taken to hospitals) when a viral outbreak is going around. Fortunately you don't need vaccines to do that, there are immune boosting herbs and natural remedies that can boost your immunity and keep it balanced (autoimmune conditions are caused by a compromised immune system) so you, like myself will be the healthy one when everyone else around you looks like they've been hit by a truck or worse!
Immune Boosting Foods
There are some immune boosting foods you probably already have in your home that can help you feel better when you're feeling a little under the weather. They are warming spices that can improve your circulation and help keep your body a healthy alkaline. I use all these foods regularly as I love being healthy and feeling great, and have gotten use to the little kick these foods add. Use these foods when you want a little protection, if you don't have any of of the more powerful immunity boosting foods on hand:
- Lemon (fresh squeezed organic)
These are good foods and spices that you can add to any other food, juice, drink or soup to keep yourself feeling as good as you can at home.
Herbs That Boost the Immune System
Using the Best Vitamins and Herbs That Boost the Immune System can not only prevent fatal diseases and conditions but it can even stop cancers before they form. Most people run for echinacea and goldenseal, and those are great herbs to take preventatively, though I recommend a little more potent herbal remedies when you actually feel a loss of energy from some type of infection. Use any of the following immunity boosting herbs and extracts to prevent or help you get through when you feel something coming on:
- Garlic Antibiotic (powerful natural antibiotic)
- Vitamin D3 (natural immune elevator and cellular protector)
- Oil of Oregano (powerful anti-viral, bacterial, fungal, yeast, mold, UTI, respiratory, sinus, cold, flu, herpes, autoimmune)
- Shilajit (Potent Antiviral, Antibacterial, Anti-fungal natural mineral complex high in natural humic acid and fulvic acids)
- Ashwagandha Extract (energizes your body against infections and allow it to be more immune to the symptoms of cold, flu and other types of contagious infections.)
- Cannabinoids (Natural Immunity Booster, Natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-cancer herb. Also a cellular protector)
- Turmeric Curcumin (A natural anti-inflammatory herb that protects against infection and cancer)
All it takes is one time when we leave our guard down, and we can get really, really sick. Heaven forbid you have to go to a hospital, where they pump you up full of antibiotics (that only work on bacteria) and actually weaken your immune system. And you have a far greater chance of becoming more ill when you're in a hospital or doctor's office.
In fact Iatrogenic Illness is one of the leading causes of mortality in the world! So, knowing how to keep your natural immunity strong by using natural minerals, foods and herbs to boost immune system levels, is one of the best things you can do for your own survival as well as your loved ones. Natural Immune System Supplements can do this for you, without the harmful (sometimes deadly) side effects of prescription medicines, surgical procedures or harmful vaccines.
Immune System Booster Supplements
What are the best Immune System Booster Supplements? There are many great herbs, vitamins, minerals and foods that can help you keep your immune system protecting you around the clock 24/7. I'll show you the best immune system supplements, the ones that I personally use and recommend to my own friends and loved ones that have given good protection from all types of infections, bacterial and viral, outbreaks and epidemics. Here are the best immune system supplements you can get that can be used together for a powerful and balanced immune system:
- Immunity Plus (A blend of the top immune boosting herbs in a glass vial with dropper included)
- Medicinal Mushrooms (The ten most powerful immune boosting mushrooms that protect you from viruses, microbials and cancer)
- Zeotrex (A natural zeolite immunity booster that has added immune boosting herbs and very powerful medicinal mushroom extracts)
- Nascent Iodine (Boosts your thyroid gland and prevents uptake of immune suppressing toxins and microbes)
- Probiotics and Prebiotics (Healthy Bacteria that crowds out unhealthy bacteria, improves your digestion and nutrition you absorb, prevents infection and improves your overall health)
Use these natural Immune System Supplements and Immune Boosting Herbs to remain healthy, even when those around you are not. I use these at the first sign of an illness coming on (I feel a little weakness, when I shouldn't). I take a dose of the above immediately, and one before I go to sleep and I'm good. I also take it before I go to visit a sick loved one, go traveling, or around a large group of people. It has kept me healthy all this time!