Herbs for Excessive Sweating
If you or a loved one is dealing excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) then you will unlock the sweating answer using the best Herbs for Excessive Sweating. Preventing overactive and nervous sweating can be done without a huge sweat, pun intended. Normal sweating is actually a sign of healthy body. Sweating is beneficial to your overall health as it regulates your body temperature as well as removes the toxins from your body.
Excessive sweating can cause you to sweat out essential vitamins, minerals and necessary hydration from your body. It can lead to chronic fatigue and muscle weakness. There are many common reasons for excessive sweating. Culprits that cause excessive sweating include high alcohol consumption, obesity, uncontrolled or chronic stress, menopause, hypoglycemia or anxiety. Illnesses such as AIDS or Hodgkin’s disease too can cause excessive sweating.
What Causes Excessive Sweating?
What Causes Excessive Sweating? Hyperhidrosis (hi-pur-hi-DROE-sis) is abnormally excessive sweating all over your body that's not directly related to temperature or exercise. When you have hyperhidrosis you sweat so much that it soaks through your clothes or drips off your hands and face. Night sweats make it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep. And sleep in a major indicator of overall health and quality of life.
The main causes of excessive sweating is due to a particular type of sweat gland, the eccrine glands, are overstimulated by your nervous system. So using any calming herb or mineral like magnesium or performing meditation can be helpful. There does appear to be an inherited or genetic predisposition to hyperhidrosis. Excessive Sweating Triggers include:
- Candida Albicans
- Chronic Infection
- Being Overweight (particularly around your gut area)
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland)
- Anxiety or Stress
- Certain prescriptions like anti-depression medication
- Certain illegal drugs
- Withdrawals from drugs or alcohol
- Certain infections (like TB, HIV)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Blood or bone marrow disorders such as Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Mercury poisoning
Medical Doctors, particularly Western conventional doctors, are not good at finding causes for conditions, they are good at diagnosis and then using prescription medicines that have harmful side effects. Holistically there are a couple causes of excessive or chronic sweating. If your body is running hot due to poor liver and kidney health it leads to poor circulation of oxygen and nutrients. Infection and hormonal imbalance are common causes of hyperhidrosis.
Excessive Sweating at Night
Excessive Sweating at Night? If you are experiencing excessive sweating at night, make sure your room is temperature controlled first, (68 degrees is ideal for comfortable sleeping.) Candida infections (fungal infections) are a primary cause of night sweats, as well as hormonal imbalance. You body may be overly toxic and this is why your body is trying to rid itself of these toxins through excessive sweating at night when it is normally detoxing.
Using Organic Sage Extract is a natural remedy that really works to stop your night sweats. It is highly recommend and will allow you to sleep comfortably without being drenched with sweat all over your body. It is one of the best herbs for excess sweating at night.
If you are experiencing menopause then taking specific menopausal herbs (herbal remedies for menopause) can help stop that from happening every night. You can also use the vitamins, minerals, essential oils and herbs for excessive sweating found at the bottom of this page to help with excessive night sweating.
How to Stop Excessive Sweating All Over Body
How to Stop Excessive Sweating All Over Body. If you are experiencing full body sweats that are not due to heat or exercise, then you will want to make sure you don't have a chronic infection (particularly yeast like Candida Albicans) or have too many toxins in your body that need to be detoxed, and that is why you body is frantically trying to rid your body of these toxins.
If you are dealing with this issue, then you will want to try using a Colloidal Silver Water as it will not only stop yeast, Candida, fungal infections, but also bacterial or viral causes too. Zeolites are also good and are recommended at the bottom of this page.
Foods to Reduce Sweating
What are the best Foods to Reduce Sweating? Asparagus is the #1 food for excessive sweating. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for centuries to treat excessive sweating. Asparagus contains the nutrient, asparagine, that decreases sweat production. Try eating them lightly cooked and raw; or adding them to your salad. Your sweat reducing meals should include plenty of organic green salads with fresh herbs, cranberry lemonade, and fruits and nuts in moderation. Drinking Alkaline Water can help because it has more elemental minerals that can help prevent excess sweating.
Like everything in this life you need a natural balance to be in optimum health and prevent excesses that cause health problems like seizures from happening to you or your loved ones. Following a healthy keto diet using organic and non-GMO food, give your whole body the nutrition it needs while helping restore your body's pH to a natural healthy balance. When your body is in optimal balance, you will not experience excessive sweating.
Best Vitamins for Excessive Sweating
What are the Best Vitamins for Excessive Sweating? There are a couple important vitamins and minerals that most people with hyperhidrosis are usually deficient in. So supplementing or making sure you get them in your diet is critical to reducing excess sweating. Here are the best vitamins and minerals for excessive sweating:
- Enzymatic or Methlyated Vitamin B Complex should be taken daily with meals. Hyperhidrosis indicates severe hormonal imbalance and bio-available forms of Vitamin B Complex are most easily absorbed. Anyone experiencing hormonal imbalance has poor gut health and endocrine gland dysfunction, which makes natural B vitamin production and assimilation extremely difficult.
- Vitamin D3 is a powerful regulator of your endocrine system. Adopting a healthy keto diet with organic foods, light exercise and boosting your vitamin D3 and vitamin B complex levels often eliminates hyperhidrosis.
- Zeolite Powder is highly recommended if you have a toxic body, as it will rid your body of chronic infections including heavy metals, radiation and even reduce cancerous tumors (the #1 whole body detox mineral.)
- Colloidal Silver Water is really good at getting rid of candida or fungal infections that are frequently the cause of excessive sweating.).
- Zinc is a natural mineral that can also be helpful in reducing sweating in your armpits. It is also highly beneficial in infections (like Candida that cause excessive sweating.)
- Full Spectrum Magnesium is a natural mineral that can also be helpful. Hyperhidrosis can lead to excessively low magnesium levels. Magnesium and normal sweating go hand in hand. Normally, your blood magnesium level is 1.5 to 2.5 mEq/L. Excessive sweating can cause your magnesium levels to fall below 1.5 mEq/L, which lead to feeling numbness, fatigue, spasms, cramps and muscle weakness. Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite are gastrointestinal symptoms caused by uncontrolled excess sweating. Untreated excessive sweating and low magnesium levels can cause personality changes, stroke, heart spasms and arrhythmia's.
Use the above vitamins and minerals along with the herbs for excessive sweating below and you can raise your arms without worrying about wet spots or odors.
Essential Oils To Reduce Sweating
Essential Oils to Reduce Sweating work really well at preventing epileptic seizures from happening. It helps you avoid being overly sensitive to the triggers that cause epilepsy and seizures from happening in your brain and nervous system. Use organic or wildcrafted essential oils as the pesticides in non-organic essential oils can actually cause nervousness and sweating problems. They are oils that you use externally either topically on your skin, ideally diluted with a few drops of coconut oil. Here are the best essential oils for sweating relief:
- Spanish Hyssop (calms brain and nervous system)
- White Spruce (calms nervousness and stress)
- Angelica Root (calming nerve tonic)
You can use either of these organic essential oils separately Spanish Hyssop is a good one to use. The goal is to calm your nervous system and endocrine glands to they act normally and you no longer sweat excessively at night or daytime. You can find any of the above essential oils for hyperhidrosis here: Organic Essential Oils.
Best Herbs for Excessive Sweating
Use the Best Herbs for Excessive Sweating. Excess Sweating prevention and treatment can be done effectively using specific herbs to reduce sweating in the face, armpits, feet and other body parts. Sweating is said to be a sign of healthy body. The following herbs reduce sweating:
- Sage (Savia Officinalis) is the most common herb used to relieve excessive sweating. It has a naturally calming effect on the fibers which are responsible for producing sweat. Sage extract also has other uses such as keeping away the bacteria and fungi as well as reducing spasms.
- Schisandra Berry – This is a herb which is indigenous to China and Russia. Its berries contain natural extracts which are helpful in normalizing and regulating your whole body system. It is used for excessive sweating because it helps regulate and normalize hormones in your body that cause sweating. It also naturally relieves stress and helps with cold/flu infections.
- Astragalus is a powerful herb that controls the flow of sweating (it adjusts to increase it if you need to sweat and decrease it if you have hyperhidrosis. It helps with breathing and circulation issues as well.
- Witch hazel is a potent astringent that can be applied in liquid form to the skin. Traditionally, witch hazel was used to for insect bites, irritated skin, and bruises. Some are reporting witch hazel can help eliminate excessive sweating as well when applied over the sweat glands.
- Burdock root helps to jump-start the endocrine system and the lymphatic system, and some claim that burdock actually helps the body to redirect sweating fluids through lymph nodes, kidneys, and bowels..
- Tea Tree Oil – This essential oil is mostly used for foot sweating and also acts as a antifungal remedy for foot fungus. It is used as an antiseptic and a deodorizer and is applied to the sweaty areas of the foot.
Using any of the above herbs for excessive sweating to effectively reduce sweating all over your body (face, feet, armpits, chest, back, legs and other areas.) You can find the best wildcrafted and organic herbs for nervous sweats and any other condition at Hawaii's Organic Pharm.