Natural Remedies for Yeast Infection
Candidiasis is a common yeast infection that affects about 3 out of 4 women at one point in their lives. Men can also get yeast infections (usually oral thrush) but it is less common. Vaginal Yeast Infections are by and far the most common type of yeast infection encountered, and are best treated using Natural Remedies for Yeast Infection.
That said, yeast infections can be rather nasty! They are usually hard to get rid of completely, especially using prescription and over the counter medicines. It will come back because you need to get it from the inside first. The prescription and OTC meds also create bad side effects that make you prone to getting bacterial infections and viral infections. Using natural methods, particularly the ones shown here, will get rid of it completely, inside and out! No harmful side effects either!
What is a Yeast Infection?
What is a Yeast Infection? Well, A Yeast Infection is also a fungal infection caused by a specific fungus known as Candida Albicans. Once you get a yeast infection, you’re more likely to get another one unless you treat it with specific nutrients that get rid of all types of yeast infections (yeast, mold and fungus.) If you don’t they morph into other types and resurface in other areas. It’s more common if you don’t get rid of a yeast infection to get a toenail fungal infection that lasts for months or even years!
Yeast infections usually affect the skin (with dry scaly bumps that may itch) and can show up anywhere eon your body. They are most common on your private parts, but can also be on your face, chest, back, legs or feet. In fact, if you have a toenail fungal infection you also have an underlying yeast infection that needs to be treated before you can get rid of the fungal infection. Topical creams can’t get rid of it because it’s also in your liver and other organs like your skin. If you use the recommended treatment below you will absolutely get rid of it completely and for good! So what are the most common types of yeast infections in both men and women?
There are 4 main types of yeast infections that can affect both men and women:
- Genital (Vaginal Infections in women and Penile Infections in men)
- Oral Yeast Infections (also known as Thrush)
- Diaper Rash (from a moist wet diaper that is against the skin for too long)
- Systemic Yeast Infection (Invasive infection that spreads inside your body)
Below you’ll also see the most common yeast infections causes and symptoms for each main type of yeast infection and how to treat them all successfully at the end of this article.
Causes of Yeast Infections
There are many causes of yeast infections. If you’re like millions of other people who are having trouble getting rid of their yeast infections, you’re not alone. I know of a lot of people who thought that it was just a simple infection to treat with prescriptions and lotions but were quickly frustrated because it just didn’t go away. They were actually just feeding their yeast infection instead of taking away it’s fuel sources. You can see the most common yeast infection causes in this bullet list below:
- Use of Antibiotics or Vaccines (They kill the good bacteria that prevents yeast and fungus overgrowth and weakens your immune system)
- Weakened Immune System
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Pregnancy (If this happens, natural treatments are the safest for your growing infant)
- Excess Carbohydrate Intake (usually sugary foods that fungus and cancer cells thrive on)
- Insomnia – Lack of Restful Sleep
- Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
Here is the natural way to treat yeast infection so you not only get some relief now, but won’t be susceptible to catch one again anytime soon.
Yeast Infection Symptoms
Genital Yeast Infections (Usually Vaginal Yeast Infections) can be spread by sexual contact and intimacy, but they aren’t actually classified as STD’s (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). Here are the most common Yeast Infection Symptoms for Vaginal Infections, Thrush (Oral Yeast Infections) and Systemic (Digestive Tract Yeast Infections).
Vaginal Yeast Infection Symptoms:
- Vaginal Itching and Redness
- Vaginal Burning and Hotness
- Vaginal Discharge (usually white and cottage-cheese looking substance)
- Painful Intercourse
- General Soreness around the genital area
- Sometimes there will even be a mild or moderate rash
- Strange Odor (beer or bread like)
Oral Yeast Infection Symptoms:
- White Patches around the lips
- Cracked Dry Lips
- Dry Mouth (cotton mouth)
- Feeling like something is stuck in your throat
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Strange taste in mouth
Systemic Yeast Infection Symptoms:
- Diarrhea or Constipation
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- IBD (inflammatory bowel disease)
- Flatulence (uncomfortable gas, bloating and farting)
- New Food Sensitivities
Yeast infections can be not only annoying but ruin your social and professional life as well. Yeast infections are fungal infections so they will be used interchangeably in many articles. They love moist or wet areas, and since the top layers of your skin, nailbeds (fingernail and toenail) and oral cavities are warm and moist, they are an ideal host for yeast and fungal infections that lead to bumps, spots or rashes.
Yeast Infection Rash on Skin
One of the most common signs that you have a systemic (throughout your body) is you will get a Yeast Infection Rash on Skin (or nails.) Your skin is your largest organ and shows your overall health. If it shows up on your skin, your liver is overwhelmed. Your liver detoxes yeast and fungus thoroughly unless it is bombarded by too much yeast or candida. I personally had a nasty yeast / fungal infection on my neck that spread to my face that I got from a barber (dirty razor is suspect.) I couldn’t get rid of it using normal methods like anti-fungal medicines and creams. Even essential oils like tea tree and castor oil did nothing. I suffered for 4 months till I discovered something that actually worked! And it was right in front of my nose.
I had purchased a small jar of Organic CBD Cream (to use for sprains, strains, etc.) and forgot I even had it. Then someone gave me a jar of it in my dreams. I remembered my dream and tried it. It totally cleared me up within a week, with results the first day. It is also a natural pain reliever so I didn’t need to constantly scratch anymore. It is a natural antimicrobial so it stopped the yeast rash infection on my skin. So from now I am highly recommending it for yeast or fungal skin infections, over anything else! You can get the one that I use by clicking on the following link and even get 15% off by using the code: holistic15 for a limited time here: Organic CBD Cream.
Yeast Infection and Diet
Yeast Infection and Diet are connected. Use the following nutritional tips to make your body a unwelcoming host to yeast and fungal infections:
- Take a Bath in Epsom Salts or Dead Sea Mineral Salts as they alkalize the area (yeast feeds on acids) for 10-20 minutes in cool/warm water
- Clean the area with Organic Lemon Juice
- Avoid excess sugars, starches, wheat gluten and drink water (coffee and wine can dehydrate you, so if you do drink them, also drink a glass of purified water preferably alkaline, with 1/4 lemon squeezed in with and of sea salt afterwards!
- Eat fermented foods like mushrooms, yogurt, probiotics, kefir and Kim Chi.
- Use Probiotics it helps keep the proper balance of healthy bacteria and yeast so you stay healthy.
- Try a Organic diet until you get rid of your yeast infection
These are great yeast infection diet tips that you should use, particularly if you follow the best candida cleanse yeast infection treatment below.
Best Candida Cleanse
What is the Best Candida Cleanse Method? The only way to get rid of candida yeast infections is to use specific nutrients that are powerful enough to cleanse it out of your liver and organs. The candida cleanse shown below (Mycozil) gets rid of the yeast infections that are stored deep in your liver, organs and skin cells (even under your nailbeds) so you can stop them from being released over and over again. Doing a regular liver detox and colon detox with activated oxygen can help candida overgrowth from happening and keep your immune system strong and balanced.
Candida Albicans is almost impossible to stop unless you detox your body from the inside (you just can’t treat it externally as it gets trapped in your liver until you cleanse it out.) If you want a complete, exact list of things to do, when to do them, what to eat, what not to eat then you need to check out the yeast infection no more holistic guide to defeating yeast for good. It’s 100% guaranteed to end your yeast infections for good. Click on the yeast infection removal program image below or Visit Yeast Infection No More.
Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
This is the best Yeast Infection Natural Treatment you will find anywhere, because if flat out works. You need to stop your yeast infection and get it out of your liver and organs before it causes other more serious illness in your body. There are some natural remedies you can use that will knock out your yeast infection quickly without side effects, and keep it away too. Use the following natural yeast infection treatments to be 100% free from your yeast infections. Listed with the most important yeast eliminator Mycozil first.
- Mycozil – Natural Herbal formula that cleanses candida yeast of of your body
- Zeolite-AV with Humic Acid is a powerful anti-microbial that removes toxins stored in your body, including mycotoxins (yeast, mold, fungus), heavy metals, radiation and is even a natural cancer preventative and treatment
- Oregatrex (Natural Oil of Oregano is a powerful antiviral and antibacterial that helps break up the symptoms of bacterial and viral infections)
- OxyPowder. – Cleanse your colon with and oxygen based cleanser like OxyPowder. You can use it while taking Mycozil and Oregatrex or Zeolites.
- Probiotics. – Use an therapeutic grade probiotic formula with 30-50 CFU’s (the greater the number of healthy organisms the greater your protection against candida overgrowth and bacterial infections.)
- Organic CBD Cream. – Use this if you have a yeast or fungal skin infection first! You will be so glad you did as it works when even the most powerful fungal creams don’t.)
Use these and you will not only stop your embarrassing yeast infection symptoms, but stop it from returning again! I personally started using the Mycozil and Oregatrex together and it absolutely worked for me! Nothing else I did (a year of many topical creams, oils, anti-fungals) worked. I tried dozens of other medical treatments too and it couldn’t get rid of it completely and it would come back. Here’s what other people have to say about how well it works:
Mycozil knocked the yeast infection inside of my liver that was causing a bad infection on my face, back and toenail fungus on all nails. Just click on the Mycozil image below and finally get rid of your nasty fungal yeast infection from the inside for good!