How to Reverse Gray Hair
The fact that your hair will naturally turn gray is inevitable! Graying hair is a normal part of the aging process, or is it? Unfortunately for some people (both men and women) premature graying can happen as early as your 20's. How to Reverse Gray Hair Naturally with herbs, vitamins, minerals and essential oils for grey hair. can really help stop your hair from becoming prematurely grey from the roots to the ends. Thanks to an ever expanding knowledge of herbs from all over the world, we now know there are are some really great gray hair herbs, minerals and oils that weren't common knowledge before that work better than anything you've ever tried before. They actually work!
The Best Herbs for Grey Hair. The terms “gray” and “grey” are used interchangeably here as it is personal preference as to which you use. Most of the people searching the internet and writing articles are using the term “gray' so that will be the main term used here too. lines. So what causes graying hair or premature graying? There are many reasons, but the most common reasons for grey hair will be discussed below.
What Causes Gray Hair?
While genetics certainly play a role in how soon you see gray hair begin appearing, sometimes your hair starts turning gray prematurely. What Causes Gray Hair? As discussed above, stress or more specifically the uncontrolled stress can cause your hair to turn gray faster than it should. Low melanin and catalase levels are what allow your hair to turn gray. Stress makes these important hair color enzymes turn off and produce excess hydrogen peroxide instead. That grays your hair faster than anything else. Here are the other common causes of gray hair:
- Hydrogen Peroxide Buildup
- Lowered Melanin Production
- Low Catalase Levels
- Chronic Stress
- Prescription Medications, particularly Chemotherapy (a cancer causing treatment) will make you go gray a lot quicker and even cause it to fall out
- Vitamin Deficiency (particularly the B Vitamins)
Fortunately, there is a whole lot that can be done to restore your own natural hair color without a lot of hassle or fuss. Using natural essential oil for gray hair topically (massage into your scalp) with catalase based hair nutrients are what gives you the best results you've ever had. They do the job!
Does Stress Cause Grey Hair?
Does Stress Cause Grey Hair? Not only can stress cause premature graying of your hair, but it can even have it fall out in bunches! Getting stress under control and transformed into a positive force instead can add life to your years and years to your life. It can also help you restore your natural head of hair as well as slow graying hair to a crawl. Learning meditation, deep breathing, and even re-framing of the words you are thinking that cause stress can help you get control, and prevent a lot of premature greying of your hair.
Unresolved stress elevates negative hormones like cortisol (ages you rapidly and breaks down muscle growth, bone density, lowers immunity and stops melanin production so your hair grays quickly.) Melanin is replaced with the by products of stress in your body, which include hydrogen peroxide (what some people use to bleach their hair white or blond.) It also lowers catalase levels in your hair follicles which is what keeps your hair from turning gray early. So yes, stress causes gray hair to show up a lot quicker than it should.
Essential Oils for Gray Hair
I've been using these natural organic Essential Oils for Gray Hair and it has been reversing my gray hair pretty quickly (2 bottles, or about 2 months.) It has a proven blend of the hair nutrients that are absorbed directly into your hair follicle shafts to prevent excess hydrogen peroxide from turning your hair grey prematurely. It smells kind of like a light pine or fresh scent, but pleasant. The best thing is that it actually works!
I use it at the same time as I take my gray hair herbal nutrients, which is discussed directly below this paragraph. Click on the above image or here (Maintain for Gray Hair) to see the hair oil blend. It has worked when nothing else has and you get results you can see in the first week. Use it with the gray hair vitamins below and you won't have to worry about dying your hair or looking older that you are.
Remedies for Grey Hair
What are the best Remedies for Grey Hair? There are very specific natural herbs for gray hair that protect your natural melanin and catalase and prevent excess hydrogen peroxide formation in your hair follicles. Here are the best herbs for gray hair:
- Best Black Seed Oil Organic black cumin seed oil (nigella sativa) is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory and immunity booster. It is an anti-aging natural beauty enhancer. It heals skin eruptions like acne, eczema, psoriasis. It also reduces thin skin and wrinkling as well as dark spots. It is used to maintain your natural hair color as well as stop hair fallout and premature balding. It helps refresh your liver and kidneys and is helpful for UTI's. It has potent cancer healing benefits (even from the medical treatment of cancer like chemotherapy and radiation sickness. It is also good for arthritis, asthma, diabetes, blood sugar, blood pressure, and LDL cholesterol)
- Catalase (The main enzyme in your hair follicles responsible for preventing hydrogen peroxide from turning your hair gray)
- Saw Palmetto Extract. Saw Palmetto possesses 5-Alpha-reductase inhibitory activity (same as finasteride or rogaine, without the harmful side effects). It prevents the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, preventing BPH or prostate enlargement and premature cancers). It helps stop male pattern baldness and also hair loss due to excess DHT in women as well protecting your melanin.
- Astaxanthin Supplement (Works extremely well with Saw Palmetto extract to prevent DHT from causing hair graying, hair loss and fallout. The most potent antioxidant, and anti-aging natural supplement by a wide margin)
- Fo-Ti (Also called He Shou Wu (or black haired Mr. He, because this 70 year old Chinese man who harvested the natural herb had a full head of natural black hair)
- Biotin (A natural B vitamin that’s involved with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It plays an important role in supporting healthy skin, hair and nails)
- Nettle root (Used for centuries for shampoo and hair tonics. People also used it as a spring tonic, after a dark winter with no greens. After careful harvesting, it was often steamed for a green vegetable like spinach, or combined into soup. Use an extract to strengthen and grow new hair)
- Horsetail (A natural form of Silica, a mineral responsible for keeping your hair, nails and skin healthy)
- Foligray (A natural blend of all the above hair color restoring herbs and minerals in the right levels for natural hair color restoration)
Begin by using natural herbs for gray hair and reverse gray hair naturally. You can even get these herbs, plus a few extra natural hair color restoring herbs in a formula that has the exact dosages of the nutrients to restore your natural hair color. Click on the Foligray image below to see what it does to restore your natural hair color in a way that looks totally natural!