How to Get Rid of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones can be extremely painful if you allow them to grow uncontrolled. Preventing kidney stones from happening in the first place is best. But if you already have one or more growing then you need to know How to Get Rid of Kidney Stones naturally and safely at home. You can use some simple home remedies for kidney stones to help your body dissolve kidney stones naturally. Our kidneys are a very important organ in our body. They are shaped like kidney beans but larger, and are located towards the lower to mid back area. We have one on each side of our body.
They connect to the urinary tubes that go to the bladder and urethra. Together, they are commonly called our Urinary Tract System. When that system has an infection it is called a Urinary Tract Infection or UTI. Kidneys filter out waste products from our blood, regulate water soluble waste products, maintain balance (homeostasis) in our body's pH system, help metabolism and electrolyte balance. They are vitally important to your overall health. Kidney Stones can develop over time with an acidic diet and lifestyle, and fortunately there is a natural cure for kidney stones that will help you dissolve and prevent kidney stones in short order.
What Causes Kidney Stones
So, What Causes Kidney Stones? A kidney stone can form in your body from eating foods and drinking liquids with that are too acidic and not getting enough calcium in your diet! Yes, you absolutely need calcium to prevent and dissolve kidney stones! Low amounts of calcium in your diet greatly increase your chances of forming calcium oxalate kidney stones. Many people are so afraid to eat calcium rich foods because of the name “calcium oxalate stones.“. The truth is that the right type of calcium actually binds oxalate in your intestines, preventing kidney stones from forming.
There is only one type of natural calcium supplement you should be taking, and it is the Calcium Orotate type that dissolves completely. It needs to be taken with Magnesium (Orotate is best) to be absorbed properly and actually help your kidneys prevent stones, build stronger bones and teeth, and prevent muscle cramps.) It's like most things in life, getting to homeostasis or proper balance in your body and life. Always opt out from calcium fortified foods as they are part of the problem not the solution. Eat foods without the added junk calcium instead.
Symptoms of Kidney Stones
If you think you or a loved one may have a kidney stone, there are some common signs of kidney stones you should be aware of. Here are the most common Symptoms of Kidney Stones:
- Pulses of Sharp Pain that originate towards your lower to middle back, either on the left or right side, and move toward the groin or testicles.
- Severe Pain in the side, back. below the ribs.
- Abdominal Pain that spreads to the lower abdomen and groin area.
- Painful Urination
- Inability to get into a comfortable position. People with kidney stones often pace the floor or try and curl up in a ball.
- It can also cause Nausea and Vomiting with ongoing back side pain.
- Blood in the urine.
- Cloudy and Foul Smelling urine.
- The frequent urge to urinate
- Fever and Chills (if you also have a kidney infection.)
Kidney stones can be an emergency if it is severe enough to block total urine flow, and if you can't get any reasonable pain relief. It is usually totally preventable by diet, exercise drinking the right types of fluids and natural supplementation. There are also some great minerals, foods, and herbs that remove the excess junk calcium and uric acid that causes these painful kidney stones.
How to Prevent Kidney Stones
The best thing you can do is to learn how to prevent kidney stones by choosing an alkaline and non-stone forming diet. There are some specific foods you should limit if you have kidney stones or want to prevent them. Kidney stones are usually made up of oxalates and unbound calcium (calcium oxalate), which are in high levels in some foods. Here are some foods to avoid and some to include while dissolving your kidney stones. Some are high oxalates (the first 6 in the list) while the others are high in purines and uric acids (the last 3).
What to avoid:
- sweet potatoes
- red meat
- organ meat
You can still enjoy these foods in low quantities, but just don't eat them alone. Combine them with other foods so they don't get stuck in your kidneys. Calcium is not the enemy, but choosing the right type is important. No junk calcium supplements. Instead use naturally derived calcium from food sources or calcium orotate with magnesium in the proper ratio.
What to include more of:
- Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic Apple Cider Vinegar helps dissolve kidney stones)
- Distilled Water (Drink distilled water till your symptoms are gone and then drink alkaline water afterwards)
- Lemon Juice, Lemonade or Limeaid (low sugar, no artificial sweetener)
- Calcium Orotate with Magnesium Orotate (Binds Oxalates to Calcium preventing stones)
- Vegetables and Fruits (organic)
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cherry Juice
- Organic Olive Oil
- Fiber and organic whole grains
If you do the above action plan, you can be free from kidney stone pain for the long haul. If you want a guidebook that you can use at home, you can try the Kidney Stone Removal Book that shows a complete list of home remedies for kidney stone removal. You can be free and clear of kidney stones for good!
Kidney Stones Pain Relief
The first thing you may want to do is to stop the inflammation so your kidneys, ureter and urethra can relax and not tighten up excessively, which is causing your pain. CBD oil for Pain relief is one of the best ways to stop even deep pain. You can take it orally or but it onto the areas over where you are feeling pain, usually the lower abdominal area or back on either side. This provides pain relief while you are naturally dissolving your kidney stones. You can use this with any other food or kidney dissolving herbal remedy as they work on different pathways in your body.
You also need to dissolve your kidneys stones, by slowly making them smaller so they pass normally without a lot of pain. The methods below show you how to get rid of kidney stones naturally and safely from comfort of your own home. It can be done rather quickly too, if you stay use the right herbs, minerals and liquids. You can stop them from ever coming back too.
How to Pass Kidney Stones
Iatragenic Illness (doctor or hospital caused illness) is the second largest cause of death in the U.S. It is very wise to try and use natural remedies at home to stop the cause of your illness so you don't need to take risks by visiting a hospital. Learn How to Pass Kidney Stones (guide book pictured above, shows you how to get rid of kidney stones naturally) at home and prevent costly and potentially lethal doctor and hospital visits.
It just takes the right knowledge at the right time and you can be healthier than you have ever been before. Here are the most common herbs that will help you dissolve kidney stones naturally:
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Organic Lemon Juice (Mix with Distilled Water and drink throughout the day)
- Horsetail Extract
- Chanca Piedra
- Gravel Root
- Rosemary Extract
If you can't always stomach raw organic apple cider vinegar like me, you can use ACV capsules or tablets with distilled water. It is actually preferable to use the ACV tablets because apple cider vinegar is highly acidic and can erode away your tooth enamel if you don't brush immediately after using the liquid.
Use the kidney herbs, preferably wildcrafted or organic (the pesticides can damage your kidneys and whole urinary tract system) as individual herbs taken as labeled, drank as a tea, or in a powerful combination made specifically for kidney stone removal. The extracts are particularly powerful if you want the fastest results. They will be your best help in showing you how to get rid of kidney stones naturally.
Kidney Stone Treatment at Home
There is an excellent (safe and effective) method of how to remove kidney stones naturally. The Kidney Stone Treatment at Home method is easy to do and you just need a few items and you can dissolve your kidney stones and prevent further outbreaks in the future. Listed in the order of importance, do as many of these methods as you can and you can get rid of your kidney stones in a few days. You can shrink kidney stones in 24 hours if you are using these things exclusively (strict diet for a day.)
Here is a simple action plan that shows you how to get rid of kidney stones at home:
- Kidney Support Herbs Herbal Kidney Cleansing Formula for Kidney Stones and Infection
- Full Spectrum Magnesium is a natural pink mineral that soothes and relaxes smooth muscle. It is the balancing mineral to excess calcium (kidney stones) so it helps prevent kidney stone formation and breaks up calcium deposits. It is a natural cramp reliever (good for restless leg syndrome or RLS) as well as a mental relaxer. It promotes a mentally quiet peaceful deep sleep where you wake up naturally refreshed! It also prevents constipation and cleanses your colon.
- Drink Distilled Water Daily (8 glasses a day, distilled is an empty water that detoxes you)
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar or ACV Tablets to your juices or beverages. I recommend ACV tablets over apple cider vinegar liquid because the liquid is highly acidic (as it's supposed to be) but can easily damage your tooth enamel, whereas taking the tablets won't.
- Use a Dry Sauna (5-15 Minutes a few times a day if you can)
- Power Walking (30-60 minutes per day, and developing a light sweat)
Do these simple things listed above as it shows you exactly how to get rid of kidney stones natuarlly. It will also help you prevent your painful kidney stones from coming back again. It will also help stop other types of stones forming, and even help prevent arthritis and heart disease!