Natural Remedies for Gout
What Causes Gout?
What Causes Gout? Gout is a form of arthritis commonly referred to as “Gouty Arthritis” and is caused by excess uric acid accumulating in your body. It usually ends in your feet and particularly your big toe because that’s where blood will usually pool for most people (unless you have your feet up all day!) You can usually relieve and reverse your gout symptoms completely by using Natural Remedies for Gout alone.
Uric acid is formed during protein digestion by your liver and works flawlessly when your liver is healthy. When your liver can’t detox all the uric acid because it is clogged or overburdened you experience gout symptoms and gout pain. There can also be an autoimmune or viral cause that causes gout flareups. Fortunately this is rarely a serious condition, although it can be highly painful. There is plenty you can do to stop your painful gout attacks and learn how the natural gout treatment is the best way to heal from it completely.
Gout Symptoms and Treatment
Gout Symptoms and Treatment. Gout can be either Acute (comes and goes with short painful attacks) or Chronic (less severity in pain, but it is always there bothering you). If you have any of the below symptoms of gout then you should being treating it as soon as possible to prevent it from getting worse and damaging your liver as well.
Here are the most common signs of Gout:
- Redness, Warmth, Inflammation, Swollenness in a joint, typically your big toe. This is called Podagra
- Intense Pain. It can frequently begin in the evening and will get worse quickly and last for hours. The pain can be so intolerable that it even hurts to have a bed sheet rub across it
- Limited range of motion, you can’t flex it or bend it the way you normally would
- Purple or Red skin around the joint, which may be very painful and throbbing
- As it begins to heal you may get itching skin (or needle like feelings)
- Bursitis – If gout sets in other joints (which it may, and is often confused with other forms of arthritis) it can cause inflammation of the bursa sac causing a case of Bursitis)
- Liver Spots – Your liver may be congested or overburdened
Herbs for Gout
Fortunately mother nature has an answer for every illness or condition we face in life. Gout is no exception. There are specific Herbs for Gout that will lower your uric acid, boost your liver function and stop your gout pain completely. Use these natural herbs to reduce high uric acid crystals from the urine:
- Apple Cider Vinegar (Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is tops for Gout Relief, If you can’t take the bitter sour taste, there are capsules you can take)
- Milk Thistle Extract (Milk Thistle or Silymarin, is a uric acid and liver detoxifier, gets it before it even gets to your joints)
- Turmeric Powder (Curcumin, or Curry, best overall herb for gout and arthritis)
- Yucca Herb (Soothes the pain and alkalizes the joint)
- Artichoke Herb (Powerful Joint free radical acid quencher)
- Devils Claw (Reduces uric acid crystals)
- Uricinex (Natural blend of herbs the lower high uric acid levels fast)
- Gout Gone (Homeopathic Medicine that relieves gout inflammation)
These herbs have a great affinity for quenching uric acid buildup in the body, joints and the liver. They work very well together and can be combined for a synergistic effect. You can also get them in a standardized formula that is tested and proven to stop gout symptoms from stopping you!
Natural Liver Cleanse
Doing a natural liver cleanse can heal a lot of conditions you don’t even realize are caused by an overworked liver. An overburdened liver can lower your immunity and you can end up with jaundice, viral infections and severe gout. Natural gout herbs and remedies can help boost liver function and reduce the acid buildup in your body and joints that are causing the pain and inflammation. You will also want to address the autoimmune system from attacking your joints by boosting your immunity. This is a very important and highly overlooked reason a lot of people still suffer with Gout!
These herbs and foods in proper combination naturally bring your body back to a normal balanced and healthy alkaline state, which is the polar opposite of excess acidity. Disease can’t stand an alkaline body. Most herbs are naturally alkaline and quench the sting of uric acid, as well as other caustic acids in your body that lead to pain, inflammation and eventually disease. Learn to eat foods that don’t give you high uric acid and gout pain. Find a good gout cookbook and make healthy food that eases your gout pain and start living a more pain-free and happy life. For more information on cleansing your liver see: How to detox your liver.
There are a few particular gout foods and herbs that are great for gouty arthritis, as well as organic cherries (organic if possible, because some of the pesticides, herbicides and fungicides create acidity in the body), eating tart cherries, cherry juice, or Tart Cherry Extract (which is recommended because you don’t need all the sugar in pasteurized cherry juice. Use these foods regularly to prevent gout:
- Tart Cherries
Organic fruits and vegetables are highly recommended, particularly berries as they are the most heavily sprayed fruits with pesticides. I even take only Organic Vitamins for the same reason. This is the traditional produce you find at your local supermarket are highly acidic and that excess acid is exactly what is causing your gout. Use acid lowering gout herbs with alkaline water (which is the opposite of acidic water and drinks) to rid your body of painful high uric acid buildup in the toes and joints. Cherry Juice for Gout is a good thing to add!
Foods to Avoid With Gout
Avoiding foods that are naturally high in uric acid can help you heal faster and avoid unnecessary gout pain. When you are healed and your liver is healthy you can eat them again. For now these are the foods to avoid with gout, as the high uric acid and purines can cause a painful gout attack:
- Red Meats
Avoid these foods, or at least combine them with something else, and don’t eat them by themselves as they can bring on gout. Drink green juices, cherry juice is really good, either dark, black or tart cherry. Also consider getting a Water Ionizer so you can make regular alkaline water as it will help prevent gout and many other acidic diseases and conditions.
Natural Remedy for Gout
Although there are many natural home remedies for gout, all you really need is a liver cleanse and either a gout herbal formula or tart cherry extract. Those two are the best Natural Remedy for Gout. Gout can be reversed and your pain erased by avoiding the high uric acid foods, adding the foods that lower uric acid and following the natural treatment for gout pain below.
Natural Gout Treatment
Following the Natural Gout Treatment can help you reverse your gout pain and heal the cause of your gout so it doesn’t come back. Gout is most commonly treated by traditional doctors by prescription anti-inflammatory medications that they use to reduce the swelling and lessen the pain.
This is short-term thinking only, and will actually make the condition worse in the long run. It is best to treat the source of the problem, which is poor nutrition and low activity levels. Follow the simple holistic treatment for gout relief below and start healing quickly. Here is what is working for most people right now:
- Cleanse Your Liver so it can process the uric acid properly.
- Tart Cherry Extract or Eat Organic Tart Cherries (a cup or two per day)
- Zeolite-AV or Zeotrex to stop the autoimmune and viral condition caused by gout
- Uricinex is a natural herbal remedy for gout that has all the recommended gout herbs in one formula
- Gout Gone is a natural homeopathic remedy that works well with the herbal formula to keep pain and inflammation at bay
Gout Gone Benefits
- Relieves minor aches and pain in joints
- Relieves swelling and redness, especially in toes and small joints
- Assists the body in reducing uric acid buildup in joints
- Delivers fast, safe gout symptom relief
- Promotes maximum mobility
- Works without negative side effects
- Dropper Included